Whether you’re a nature lover or just adore these tiny pollinators, this accessory adds a touch of whimsy to any outfit. Discover bee-utiful jewelry inspiration and bring a little sweetness into your style.
About the jewel:
- Gold-mixed silver bee ring
- Made of sterling silver 925
- Rhodium plated for extra strength & shine
- Size: Adjustable,
- Italy / EU: 11-17
- USA: 6-8,5
Meanings associated with the ring:
- Sweet rewards
- Growth and adaptability
- Personal connection
2 in stock
All products are delivered from Dresden, Germany with a valid tracking code as an insured parcel. We need one business day to process the order.
Via DHL – 1 to 4 business days to be delivered
Via Deutsche Post – 6 to 12 business days to be delivered
USA, UK & Canada
Via Deutsche Post & UPS – 10 to 18 business days to be delivered
As soon as you purchase a product from a non-EU country, you effectively become an importer and may become liable to customs and excise duty as well as Value Added Tax (VAT) payments.
We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs clearence/etc charges you may incur.
FIND YOUR RING SIZE
How to find your ring size in 5 steps:
[Video on IG www.instagram.com/reel/ChzhhFrDP0P/]
1. Create a paper or thread like the one shown in the video. You also need a ruler and a pencil.
2. Wrap the paper or thread around the part of the finger bone where you want to place the ring.
3. Draw a straight line at the junction of the top and bottom of the paper.
4. Measure the length between the 2 marked lines to find the circumference of the finger.
5. Based on the circumference of the finger, you can find the right ring size.
Attention: To find the right size of the ring, the measurement must be done at the finger bone; just as illustrated in the video.
The table contains the 3 most popular systems for ring sizes. We are based on the Italian / European system.